Electric oven operation precautions
1) When using the electric oven for the first time, be careful to wipe the inside and outside of the oven with a clean damp cloth to remove some dust. It can then be baked in the oven for a while, and sometimes white smoke may appear, which is normal. Pay attention to ventilation and heat dissipation after baking. After waiting for cooling, you can scrub the inner wall of the furnace again with clean water.
2) After cleaning, the electric oven can be used normally. Preheating the oven takes about 10 minutes. If the oven is preheated for too long, it may affect the life of the oven.
3) The oven being heated, in addition to the internal high temperature, the outer casing and the glass door are also very hot, so be careful when opening or closing the oven door to avoid being burnt by the glass door. Always use the handle when placing the item in the oven or when removing it from the oven. Do not touch the baking sheet or baked items directly with your hands. Do not touch the heater or other parts of the oven cavity to avoid burns.
4) When the oven starts, it should first adjust the temperature, fire, fire, and up and down, then turn the time knob clockwise. At this time, the power indicator light is on, which proves that the oven is working.
5) The electric oven should be cleaned after each use. It should be noted that when cleaning the door of the box and the shell of the oven, apply a dry cloth to wipe it. Do not wash it with water. In case of dirt that is difficult to remove, it can be wiped off with detergent.
6) The oven must be placed in a ventilated place, not too close to the wall to facilitate heat dissipation. And the oven is best not to be placed close to the water source, because the overall temperature of the oven is very high during work, if it encounters water, it will cause temperature difference.
7) When the oven is working for a long time, do not keep it in front of the oven for a long time. If the glass door of the oven is found to be cracked, stop using it immediately.