How to make Tiramisu
1. Egg yolk 3-4 pcs
2. Sugar 3 tablespoons
3. A box of Mascarpare Chesse is about 500g.
4. 1 teaspoon of lemon peel
5. Protein 1-2 pcs
6. 2/3 cups of espresso
7. 2 tbsps of wine (brandy, liquor, lime, Italian marsala)
8. About 14 pieces of Lady Fingers biscuits
Method of making:
1. Put the yolk and sugar in the box and beat the egg slightly white at high speed with an electric beater.
2. Add cheese and lemon peel
3. Dispense the protein in a clean box, add some sugar, continue to stir, and then mix in the cheese mixture.
4. Mix espresso with wine. Soak the lady's finger biscuits and drain them at the bottom of the cup.
5. After laying a layer of cheese, add a layer of lady finger biscuits wet with coffee to serve as the bottom of the bottom buckle tray. Put them in the refrigerator for about an hour and then use them.
6. Sprinkle cocoa powder on the upside-down dish to eat, or add mango, the taste is more intense, let people have endless aftertaste.