Method / step
1. Always check whether there are any foreign objects or even conductive objects in the motor, whether the coil is damaged, whether the stator or the rotor is rubbed, otherwise the motor will burn out after the motor starts;
2. Regularly sweep the ash on the compressor condenser. Because too much dust accumulates, the equipment may be over- or uncooled.
3. Observe whether the oil level of the fuselage oil pool and the oil in the oiler are lower than the mark line. If it is low, it should be added in time (use the oil dipstick to stop the inspection);
4. Carefully check the operation sounds of the cylinders and moving parts of the constant temperature and humidity test chamber according to “listen” to determine whether its working condition is normal. If abnormal sound is found, stop it immediately;
5. The lubricating machine used should be precipitated and filtered. Winter and summer compressor oils should be used differently.
6. If the water-cooled compressor can not immediately pass water after water is cut, avoid cylinder cracks due to uneven heat and cold; as long as the indoor temperature is not hot and cold, the manufacturer recommends that it is best to put it in the standard. The laboratory is equipped with air conditioning, and the temperature can be constant at 25-28 degrees.
7. Detecting whether the temperature of the suction and exhaust cutting cover at the cross rail of the high and low temperature alternating heat and humidity test box is normal under the hand;
8. Check whether the temperature and flow rate of the cooling water in the constant temperature and humidity test chamber are normal;
9. Check if the compressor is vibrating and the anchor screws are loose or falling off;
10. Pay attention to the pressure gauges at all levels of the constant temperature and humidity test chamber, whether the pressure gauges on the gas storage tank and the cooler and the indication values of the lubricant pressure gauge are within the specified range;
11. Check the lubrication supply of the constant temperature and humidity test chamber and the lubrication system of the lubrication system of the moving mechanism (some compressors are equipped with plexiglass baffle on the side of the crosshead rail of the fuselage, which can directly see the movement of the crosshead and the lubricating oil. Supply situation); cylinders and packings can be unidirectionally cut for oil discharge inspection, and oil filling can be checked into the cylinders;
12. Pay attention to the temperature rise of the motor, the bearing temperature and voltmeter, and the current meter indicating whether the condition is normal. The current should not exceed the rated current of the motor. If it exceeds, find the cause or stop the inspection;
13. Is there any abnormal noise during the heating process of the motor;
14. Check the constant temperature and humidity test chamber pressure regulator or load regulator, whether the safety cutting is sensitive;
15. Regularly clean the refrigeration system, especially the copper tube and bottle body. Regularly check the balance of Freon;
16. Gas tanks, coolers, and oil-water separators must always release oil and water.