Souffle 's Practice
Ingredients: 2 grams of butter, 2 grams of sugar, 2 eggs (yolk protein separation), 20 g starch, 5 g Sugar powder, 15 g
Milk 90 g light cream 50 g. Lemon juice a few drops
Method of production:
1. Butter softens at room temperature. The baking bowl is oil-free and water-free. Butter is evenly brushed on the wall and bottom of the bowl. Turn the baking bowl and evenly sprinkle with sugar.
2. Separation of egg yolk protein and freezing stubble around refrigerator bowl
3. All flour sifted sugar powder is added to the yolk with 10g. Egg whisk is stirred evenly into paste.
4. Pour 90 g of milk and 50 g of light butter into a small butterpot without water and oil. Heat it over a small fire until it bubbles. Stir it quickly to prevent pasting.
5. The heated milk is poured into the yolk paste from 20 centimeters above the table and stirred quickly while inverted.
6. Pour the egg yolk paste back into the pot with a small heat. As with milk, pour it down 20 centimeters high.
7. After pouring, the small fire is heated for half a minute to become viscous and stand by.
8. Take out the egg white frozen in the refrigerator, preheat the oven 200 degrees for 20 minutes, pour it into a large bowl, and add a few drops of lemon juice.
9. Beat eggs in a beater until they are frothy, then add 20g sugar powder three times.
10. Beat the egg white until the tip of the beater is hanging. Add the egg yolk paste in three times and mix evenly.
11. Take out the prepared bowl and pour it over and shake it.
Pour it into the bowl, scrape off the excess yolk paste with a scraper, and put it in the oven which has been preheated in advance.
12. After baking, sprinkle a small amount of sugar powder on the surface.